Sunday, July 10, 2005

Little Man's Bee Hat


Welcome to the first posting at Funky Moe's.
I have only one finished project with pictures so far. I made the Bzz Hat for Queen Bees from S'n'B Nation by Debbie Stoller. The hat was originally for me, but while I knitted it, The Little Man started eyeballing it. He and I waited while Punky (who is named so because of his sense of style- think blue and black hair one day, pink the next) had piano lessons and karate class; I knitted the hat. I tried it on him at karate to give him something to do. It still had the needles in it, but he looked so adorable that I had to give it to him. Click on the photos for a better look at the bee buttons. I purchased them at Michael's Arts and Crafts. I'm making another hat for myself. I am eagerly awaiting the 16th of July for two reasons. First, The new Harry Potter book by J.K. Rowling comes out, and my local yarn store is having a 40% off sale on everything in the store. I want to buy yarn for a few upcoming projects, a House Scarf and a Kittyville hat from S'n'B by Debbie Stoller.

No comments: